What is the GFR 5k Training Clinic?
- The goal of the GFR 5k training clinic is to help runners go from beginner to intermediate. Runners should already be running 15-20 miles weekly and doing so consistently for at least a month before the training program begins.
- The goal 5k event is the High Street Hustle 5k on August 12th.
- We will begin each session with an education portion, which will include topics of hill running, how to properly warm up and cool down, core routine, and many other topics.
When does the clinic take place?
The training program runs for 11 weeks. June 8th-August 19th. The group will meet on Thursday evenings at 6:15pm-7:45pm.
Where does the clinic take place?
The group will meet at Gallagher Fitness Resources, 135 Commercial St. NE, downtown Salem. Depending on the workout we will be going to run at Bush Pasture Park, Riverfront Park, or Wallace Marine Park.
How much does the clinic cost? What’s Included?
- $75 per runner
- 11 week training plan with one-on-one coaching
- A team atmosphere
- Gain valuable knowledge in how to train smarter
- $25 OFF your High Street Hustle Entry!
- 10% off purchase of 1 pair of running shoes
Who is the coach?
Coach Kate Mann is a USTFCCCA Level 1 Certified Coach. She has 4 years of high school coaching experience and 15 years of competitive running experience. She will help you take your running and racing to the next level!
Sign Up Now with RunSignUp