GFR Monday RunDay is EVERY Monday!
Since 2016, GFR Monday RunDay has hosted hundreds of successful runs and walks. Join us for product demos from our vendors. We meet every Monday. What a great way to end a Monday and meet new runners and walkers. Each week a GFR staff member explains the route and leads the way. Following the run or walk, we meet up at a local Salem-based eatery for socializing.
GFR Monday RunDay:
The run begins and ends at Gallagher Fitness Resources.
GFR Monday RunDay is a social run followed by more social time. Walkers welcome too!
- What: Social Monday run from GFR followed by more social time.
- When: Meet at 6:00PM. Run starts at 6:15PM
- Where: Gallagher Fitness Resources, 135 Commercial St NE, Salem, OR
- Who: Runners and Walkers – all paces welcome!
- Cost: No charge [Bring $ and your ID if you plan on going out after]
How Do I Get Involved?
Join the public Facebook Group today! If we expect a vendor – or special guest – the Facebook Group page will notify you. Also, the Facebook page will alert you of the social post-run gathering location. Plan on a great year for running and walking in Salem, Oregon!
Some weeks, Monday RunDay may feature shoe trials or other product samples from our amazing vendors. Every week includes a 5k run and a 2-Mile walk in Riverfront and Minto-Brown Parks. Anyone wishing to extend their run or walk is welcome to add an extra loop.